Debt Management Training
What we have to offer
If you have ever started your own business or are dreaming of doing it then you realise just how difficult it is. Fresh Start UK Debt Management Training is aimed at new start-up companies and people looking to start their own Debt Management Businesses.
We share our experience and expertise ensuring you minimise the risk and maximise your chances of success. We believe that taking a chance and making the step to be your own boss is the best and bravest decision anyone can take. We believe that having all the backing and support possible will ensure that choice pays off.
We offer support and Training for the following
- Company setup
- Full licensing
- Business Plan (if required)
- Media and stationary, such as website and letterheads
- Management database
- All of the 50+ forms, letters, documents needed
- A comprehensive database of over 250 banks and lender, with addresses, fax, telephone numbers and bank account payment details
- Correct banking setup for your needs and the industry requirements
- Advice and help with generating free leads and growing your client base without spending a penny
- Advertising, both web and no web based, budget and limitless
- Initial and ongoing long-term help and support for every aspect of the how to run your company
We provide Training on
- Debt Management
- IVA preliminary work
- Bankruptcy Administration
- Debt Collection (site under construction)
- Payment Protection Insurance reclaims
What is the end goal?
We aim to have our clients fully operational within reasonable time constrains. The licensing for Debt Management can take a number of months, but this provides ideal opportunity to carry out the bulk of the Training. Depending on the services that are required and your availability and drive, Training can be complete within a number of weeks. If required we are able to spread it out over a number of months.
Who have we helped?
- Aztec Collections (Milton Keynes)
- Promise Financial Solutions (Huddersfield)
- Promise Collections (Huddersfield)
- Clearer Finances (Nottingham)
- Debt Plan UK (Preston)
- Money & Debt (Chesterfield)
- Claims Thru Us (London)
What happens next?
Many people dream of being self employed but let the ‘what if’ inside us tell us we can’t do it. We offer the safety and security of starting your own Debt Management Business, Training is not provided by a ‘Training guru’ but by someone who has done it themselves and still runs a number of very successful Debt Management businesses. If you never try, you never succeed.
Regardless of how much you already know about Debt Management, the industry or what your current job is, if you are interested in having your own company and being your own boss then we would love to hear from you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 07533 924 610.